Stockton Dryer Vent Cleaning Wizard at work – Dryer vent installation and repair service:
Dryer Vent Wizard contractors are specifically educated and experienced in all aspects of dryer vent installation. Whether your scenario calls for new dryer vent installation or the need to change an outdated, inept or unsafe dryer vent system, we offer top quality and professional dryer vent installation using modern materials that satisfy present safety standards.
Here are several Rules of the Wizard (http://www.dryerventcleaningstocktoncalifornia.com/) for Correct Dryer Vent Installation:
Avoid using Foil or Vinyl Vents:
• They can be a fire danger.
• The rough interior allows significantly greater lint collection.
• They can easily be damaged, punctured or torn during cleaning.
• If a dryer fire should develop the plastic or vinyl provides fuel to enable flames to spread rapidly.
• Flexible foil vents can end up being smashed behind the dryer to hamper airflow.
• Vents made of low-grade product can bend creating low spots enabling water and lint to amass.
Don’t Use PVC Vents:
• These can also lead to a fire hazard.
• Static in PVC venting causes lint to attach to the inside of the vent walls, which can combine with the expelled water during a normal dry cycle, creating sludge and an escalated risk of a fire.
• PVC can sweat when warm moist air moves through the cool smooth surface which can enable lint to accumulate and densify and, successively, make cleanings more difficult.
• It takes longer for PVC to heat up so water can remain in a vapor form inside the duct and couple with lint buildup to produce sludge inside the vent.
Use only Rigid Metal Venting:
• This is code compliant material for dryer vents.
• The smooth interior surface will enable lint to travel through easily to reduce accumulation.
• It is rated the safest for containing a spark from inside the dryer to keep flames from spreading.
Professional Dryer Vent Installation:
Professional dryer vent installation by dryer vent service experts with Dryer Vent Wizard will make sure that vent materials are in compliance with the guidelines and requirements stated by one or more of the following authorities: IRC (International Residential Code), Underwriters Laboratory, dryer manufacturers, Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Fire Protection Association, and/or International Mechanical Code IMC.
Our contractors have the knowledge and instruction needed to properly perform dryer vent installation in any home. Request an appointment online or call 888-676-6142 today to schedule a comprehensive dryer vent inspection and evaluation.